Miracle Forest

Miracle Forest
I believe real happiness lies beyond that path, can you it?

Saturday, May 22, 2010

really bad...

Today has been such a bad day for me, the word "bad" deosn't explain it all.

My phone rang, I picked it up and my friend was in a realy bad mood telling me to go to her house to practise for the talent show at 9. I had a fever at the moment, and my voice was so husky, but she didn't care,not that I know of.

The second I dropped the phone a tear came as well, had to constantly tell myself she must've experienced something sad as well today to make her like that, she didn't really mean it. and I believed what I told myself.

I haven't cried in front of my mum for a long long time, it seems like a weak thing to do to me, but I don't know I've read something that said that it was okay sometimes to act weak. Not for me, I thought at the time because I have no one.

Eventually, I had to stop crying, coz I know, no one will take pity on me the world is a harsh place and crying dosen't do anything. The only way to survive this world, is by being invincible, and that is by becoming strong myself with the help of Jesus, relying on other people is weak, and I have to stop crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment