Miracle Forest

Miracle Forest
I believe real happiness lies beyond that path, can you it?

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

new name for bboy - The Mysterious One

The Mysterious One has hurt me so much lately. I miss you my old TMO.
His relationship status changed to that he's in relationship with this girl. I thought you liked me? He did, because the second I saw this change of realationship status, he says on msn: please ignore my relationship, it's a joke.
He has changed so much since I met him, I remember him as a friendly guy, my protector, only person who ALWAYS says hi to me, the person who gives me the courage to continue in this intimidating new school. Even if no one talked to me, I know he'll never leave me.
But what has The Mysterious One turned into? untrustworthy, unfaithful in relationships. or maybe, he was like that at the beginning, like what my friends have told me, I was just to helpless to believe them, becuase I needed him.
Today, he breakdanced in front of me with the first song that he sent me, the first one that started our fav. song exchanging game. He knew I recognised it, since he continued to do his tricks even though I pretended not to see.
In the end, I realise I never actually liked him, I simply liked the feeling of being liked.
traces of happiness gone with the wind....

No comments:

Post a Comment