Miracle Forest

Miracle Forest
I believe real happiness lies beyond that path, can you it?

Saturday, May 1, 2010

bboy.

Not many people have bboys, but I do. One. MY bboy. A smile lingers at my lips everytime I think of this.
My bboy talks to me everyday, asking about my day, he seems sweet enough.. ^^
Of course in any relationship people have fights, but it is even worse when it's a silent one, and no one wants to connect with the other. When this happens, this song comes in use:

Mad by Ne-Yo
She's staring at me, I'm sitting wondering what she's thinking.
Nobody's talking coz talking just turns into screaming,
and now some yelling over her, she yelling over me.
All that means is that neither of us is listening.
What's even worse, we don't even remember why we are fighting.

Rumours are another factor in a relationship. Many people warn me not to, but I did not listen.I preferred believing in him, and that has left countless scars for me. Time could heal that... I hope.
Often when we look back on a relationship, we catch all the best parts and go over it numerous times before we can let go. The holidays... 2 weeks... best time ever.... in the first week you told me you like me, from then on I had a person to talk to everyday. We never got to see each other face to face, but that had made it better, somehow. What happened to我们的爱淡淡的可以一辈子

No comments:

Post a Comment